Coastal Mountains Land Trust seeks a Development Director to coordinate all our fundraising programs. This is a full-time position with benefits. Principal tasks include oversight of the activities of our Community Engagement Committee, coordination of and participation in our major donor program, grant writing, coordination of board and staff fundraising efforts, management of fundraising events, and coordination of our three active capital campaigns.
We seek an individual with several years of successful fundraising and grant-writing experience who is articulate, an excellent writer, well-organized, familiar with database management, and comfortable working with and managing a diversity of people. Enthusiasm for and an understanding of conservation is essential for success in this position.
Find a full job description here. To apply, send cover letter, resume, salary requirements, and references by Monday, June 1 to Doug Sensenig, Coastal Mountains Land Trust, 101 Mt. Battie Street, Camden ME 04843, or via e-mail to email@example.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Campaign case statement for Bald & Ragged Mountains - October 2012 version
- Planned Gift Options (602kb PDF, updated 4.12.12)
- Audited Financial Report for Fiscal Year 2013-14 (posted 8.15.14)
- IRS Form 990 for Fiscal Year 2013-14 (posted 10.8.14)
- Financial Summary from 2014 Annual Report (posted 10.8.14)
- Personnel Handbook (PDF) OR (Word doc) (revised 3.23.10)
- New Volunteer Enrollment Form (for those interested in volunteering for us!)
- Membership Remittance Form
Board Policies and Practices