Support Programs & Store
A donation of any amount immediately qualifies you for membership. We rely upon our members and their support to sustain our work. Stewardship, trail development and maintenance, land acquisition and community activities cost. Please consider joining Coastal Mountains Land Trust or give a membership as a gift to someone who loves this land and our region as much as you do!
Only members have the opportunity to pre-order 10# boxes of organic blueberries!
In 2016, all new membership donations will be matched up to $5,000.
Click the "Donate to Conservation" button on the left and become a member today!
For an annual donation of $1,000, you may adopt a trail on one of our preserves and directly contribute to the stewardship of that preserve. Maintaining our trails throughout the seasons requires a strong team of stewardship volunteers coordinated by our stewardship staff, as well as significant financial resources. Your sponsorship will be recognized on a sign at the trailhead kiosk. Please contact our Development Director at (207) 236-7091 or [email protected] for more information.
Looking for a way to honor someone special in your life for that milestone birthday or with a unique memorial? We offer two opportunities to pay tribute to family, friends, or yourself, or to advertise your business, while also sustaining our conservation work:
- For a one-time donation of $3,000 we'll install a permanent bronze plaque on the trailhead kiosk of your choice, with only one plaque allowed per kiosk. Let other hikers know you care!
- A one-time donation of $4,000 provides for a rustic stone bench engraved with a short line of text to be sited at a carefully chosen location on one of our preserves.
- To maintain the natural setting and wild flavor of our preserves, only a few of these benches will be installed overall and are not available on every preserve. This is an ideal way to affirm a personal connection to a special place in a way that helps us protect more places that touch your heart in the western Penobscot Bay region. (There are currently benches on Beech Hill, Bald Mountain, and Head of Tide Preserves.)
Please contact our Development Director at (207) 236-7091 or [email protected] for more information.
This adjustable, adult-sized cap demonstrates your support of our work. $20.00 inclusive of tax and shipping.
- Green Tree Coffee & Tea offers 1-lb. bags of Rainforest Alliance coffees via its website www.greentreecoffee.com (look under Whole Bean Products) or at its retail outlet on Route One in Lincolnville Beach. Green Tree will donate to us $1.00 for each bag sold of their five special "Coastal Maine Blends." They also offer beautiful, two-bag gift boxes.
- Buy this 17" x 22" limited edition, giclee print "Blueberry Barren" by nature photographer Brian Willson from MaineSeasons.com, and 25% of the purchase price will be donated to the Land Trust!
Beech Nut Centennial Commemorative Posters and Notecards--Design donated by Anneli Skaar of Skaar Design. 18x24" poster - $20.00, inclusive of tax and shipping. Packet of 6 notecards - $5.00, tax included.
Bald & Ragged Mountains: The Poetry of Place--chapbook of eleven poems by Kristen Lindquist, donated to the Land Trust to raise awareness of the Bald and Ragged Mountains Campaign. $8 plus tax, shipping & handling an additional $2.
How to Order
Please contact us at 236-7091 or by email at [email protected].